Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Eve Burrito



Boyfriend and I went to the Emeryville Marketplace where we ate these massive burritos. So massive, in fact, that this poor little flour tortilla was unable to contain the innards. Afterward, we went to see Saw VI. By now I feel like I’m just programmed to watch these Saw movies. They aren’t even good. This new one is by far the most gruesome and somehow, also, the most tedious. Like I said, I’m not exactly sure why I saw Saw VI but it wasn’t to sit through forty to fifty minutes of lame back-story. Now, I probably should be embarrassed to admit that I immediately recognized that one of the actresses in the movie was Tanedra from the Vh1 reality show Scream Queens. And I probably should be down right ashamed to admit that a single tear ran down my cheek when Tanedra won the competition (and this role in Saw VI ). Truth be told, I'm getting a little choked up just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment