Monday, December 28, 2009

Burger!


Finally I feel the sting of the recession as Boyfriend and I could not afford to get bacon on our burgers. Fortunately, the food was tasty and I barely noticed the lack of extra meat. This beauteous tower o' beef is the Burgermeister Colossal. Two thick, niman ranch patties smothered in cheddar cheese that oozes down the sides of the burger like hot lava. Boyfriend didn't believe that I would be able to finish it but he was dead wrong! I also ate the fries. Every last one of them. I am pig. Pig who likes bacon. I am, therefore, cannibal in addition to being pig. 

3 comments:

  1. I must admit I'm a little confused : How many blogs do you have exactly ? :) ANyway, it's always a really funny pleasure to read you ! Thanks for the lols (if it is the correct expression).

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks! Right now I have two blogs this book blog, which is a basically a continuation of my old wordpress blog, and then a nostalgia blog: nostomanic.blogspot.com. I update this one less frequently. I wish I understood french because your blog looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty darn tasty! I notice a trend of shrinking food, and or.. lower prices lately. Culvers has just kicked off a $4.00 Snack Pack meal menu. Their burgers are great for a fast food chain. Never frozen patties made from ground chuck. Mmmmmmm. I wish they were open right now. I'd be driving the 1/2 mile down the road to get one!!

    ReplyDelete